Since the 1990s, the veterinarians and support staff at Eureka Animal Clinic have sought to achieve the highest standards of veterinary medicine. We feel that cats are part of the family, yours and ours. Our client's response to the care we provide is the strongest testament to the quality of care we provide for their cats.
You can find our recent client feedback here.
Eureka Animal Clinic offers preventative health care as well as advanced diagnostic and surgical services. Our commitment to quality service has led our cat care clinic to become well-known and respected throughout the veterinary industry. Since 1990s, our veterinarians have been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association.
We Support Every Stage Of Your Cat's Life
As your feline friend grows, he or she will move through six distinct stages of life:
- Kitten: 0—6 months
- Junior: 7 months—2 years
- Prime: 3—6 years
- Mature: 7—10 years
- Senior: 11—14 years
- Geriatric: 15+ years
Naturally, as a cat grows and progresses through life, he or she will undergo physiological changes and face a variety of life events that will require care and attention. From kitten care to geriatric cat medicine, consistent preventive care can make all the difference in the quality of life of your cat. Ultimately, your cat's health will impact your relationship with him or her.
Cats are very good at hiding illness. In fact, most cats will simply become less active and less interactive when very ill. Any signs of illness that a cat may show will be very subtle. Therefore, any change in their behavior should warrant a consideration that they may be ill. Many clients will return from work to find that their cat simply does not greet them at the door as usual. This may be an indication that your cat is ill. Because the signs of cat illness are so subtle, if you should notice any obvious changes in behavior, please call our office.
Emergency Cat Care
Typically cats don't RSVP for a veterinary emergency. Our office hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am - 1 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Cat Health Services and Treatments
At Eureka Animal Clinic, we offer the following cat health services for cats of all ages, breeds, and circumstances:
- Allergy Testing: Cats commonly face a number of allergens that can cause a wide variety of symptoms; allergy testing can help us to identify and properly treat the root cause of some issues.
- Anesthesia: We have the facilities, equipment, medicine, and knowledge to ensure your cat stays safe while under anesthesia.
- Behavior Services: Your cat's behavior is not genetically inherent but can be learned and unlearned with your commitment and our help.
- Cardiology: At Eureka Animal Clinic, we will screen your cat and refer them to a specialist in this area so that they can be properly cared for.
- Dental Care: Our knowledge and dental experience can help prevent and treat your cat's dental conditions, including periodontal disease.
- Dermatology: While diagnosing skin conditions early is highly beneficial in treatment, if a skin condition has already developed, it must be addressed before it worsens.
- Deworming: Intestinal parasites are a danger to both your pet and your family, so let us ensure that your cat is protected from worms.
- Diagnostic Imaging: Diagnostic imaging allows our veterinarians and technicians to accurately diagnose your cat's condition so that the proper treatment can be prescribed.
- Emergency Care: We are able to manage any emergency care your dog may need during our office hours.
- Eye Care: Our doctors are trained to recognize feline-specific eye diseases and choose treatments based on efficacy and your cat's tolerance to specific treatments.
- Flea & Tick: We employ safe and effective flea & tick treatments for your cat's health and happiness.
- Heartworm Prevention: We specialize in heartworm education prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for your cat.
- Homeopathic and Nutraceutical: Alternative therapies such as homeopathy may also play an important role in the treatment of some conditions, and we can provide your recommendations if you are interested in this type of care for your cat.
- Kitten Care: We help you learn to care for your kitten through education and nutritional awareness while providing the proper preventive medical treatments.
- Laboratory: Our laboratory testing services mean faster and more accurate diagnostics and treatments for your cat.
- Medications: When your cat requires medication, our doctors will provide the right prescription.
- Microchip ID: Microchipping is the best way to aid in having your cat returned safely should he or she become lost.
- Nutrition: We will address the specialized nutritional requirements for your cat in different life stages and aid in the management of certain illnesses.
- Pain Management: We provide effective and compassionate pain management for your cat regardless of age, ability, or condition.
- Preventive Care: Our comprehensive preventive care program is the first step to ensuring that your cat has a long healthy life.
- Semi-Annual Wellness Exams: A cornerstone of preventive care, semi-annual wellness exams help prolong life by allowing health issues to be identified and addressed early.
- Senior Care: We understand the special needs of aging cats, and we will partner with you to provide the optimal plan for your aging feline.
- Spay or Neuter: We provide a safe and painless surgical experience for your cat
- Surgery: Our facilities, equipment, and staff offer your cat the best option for a successful surgery and recovery.
- Vaccinations: Our veterinarians will recommend an individualized and personalized vaccination protocol based on your cat's needs.
Schedule A Veterinary Appointment For Your Cat Today
Our success as a cat hospital is a reflection of the health and happiness of our patients and their owners. From preventive medicine to comprehensive illness and disease intervention, our staff will ensure that your next visit to our cat hospital will resonate with care, respect, transparency, and compassion.